- 3.6.1 Multimodality. What does multimodal production and use of materials offer for learners in schools when engaging with digital literacies?
- 3.6.2 Participation. As new communities emerge in a networked society, what is important for pupils?
- 3.6.3 Choice and Control. As pupils take control of their learning, what choice does this offer?
- 3.6.4 Reflexivity. Can digital technologies facilitate reflexivity in practice?
- 3.6.5 Mobility. Mobile technologies enable pupils work different in and out of the classroom. What effect is this having on communication and interactivity?
For references see 3.6.6 References / Links to Further Resources